Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Thursday, 23 June 2011

Drawing



These are one of the few drawings I have done at home on a larger scale. I used graphite on A3 paper.

Photoshop


This is just a little assemblage I did for Kate on photoshop. There were three seperate photographs which she had taken of a rainbow (at different angles) . To join these three parts together, I had to overlap certain areas of the photos. This then created a complete rainbow.

Portrait paintings



These are two portrait paintings I did with acrylic paint for tafe. We had to paint from vintage black and white photographs of celebrities.

Drawing


A still-life drawing I did at tafe. Used charcoal.

Painting


This is a still-life painting of oranges that I did at Tafe. Oil paint was used. This took me quite a few weeks to complete, as we had to follow a number of steps to achieve a three-dimensional effect: almost as if the viewer could take the oranges out of the picture.

Friday, 17 June 2011

Drawing


Used fineliner. 

Body of Work assignment

This is the only work I have a photo of that I have done in Tafe.
    The ears were painted in water colour, whilst permanent marker was used for the outlines. I can't remember the specific name for the paper I used, but it was as thick as water colour paper, and very durable. To connect the ears, I used a chain and threaded it into areas which were hole-punched. I hole-punched the areas that were the piercings of the ears to give the impression that the ears were chained together with their piercings.

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

You may have noticed:

That I actually don't have much work from Tafe on this blog(apart from the Digital collages). Unfortunately, I didn't get around to taking photos of my work and I've already handed it in for assessment. It will be a while for me to get my work back to put onto the blog. In the mean time, I have just provided drawings and works I have done in my spare time.

Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Drawing


Coloured a drawing I scanned in photoshop. Used effects like dark strokes to get a greater contrast.